Monday, September 22, 2008

Stitches gone -safe to run again?

Today it is FINALLY time to remove the stitches on my stomach (from the birthmark removal) after 13 loooong days. Now, is it safe to go for a run straight after the stitches have been removed? (I know many of you might regard that as a stupid question, but I am really good at asking stupid things, so why not?) I know I wasn't supposed to run while I had the stitches as I wasn't supposed to sweat too much. But now when they r gone, is the skin thick enough to endure some serious sweating? (it's 32 degrees out there.. I believe I will sweat, ehum, GLOW like a pig if I go for a 10 km run). Oh please people, say yes! I have longed for a run as much as kids long for Xmas when they r 5...

2 comments:

Lotta said...

Tror det är lugnt att knalla på igen...duktig du är!! Jag saknar inte att springa...men att träna. Shit så slapp jag blivit då. Undvik att sola ärret under minst ett år i alla fall. Hur fixade du att gå till doktorn och bli sydd????? Det var duktigt det med...

/Stor kram

Anonymous said...

just go for it if you really want it like kids:)

PS: I am back from England recently, now I am at Shanghai.