Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hi from Seoul!

A short update from a tacky, not to mention smokey (and full of game addicted Korean teenagers), internet cafe in Seoul. This place is awesome, here's such a nice buzz! We are staying at a nice hotel with easy access to the subway and everything so far has been going quite smoothly. Soon we are heading out to eat some traditional korean dishes (kimchi -here I come!!!) and I can't wait. Only bad thing (that I have noticed so far) is that compared to Shanghai, Seoul is very expensive. The coffee I just had cost me around 50 kuai, so actually, it's not only an expensive place in comparision to Shanghai, but also compared to Sweden, Australia and many other places.

Got to run now, but I'll be back with more news sometime in the near future!

No comments: