Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It’s getting hot in here

Handle the heat with frozen yoghurt from Shiquan Jie... mmmm...

It’s been heating up outside. Yesterday it was around 28 degrees and today it’ll be around 31. From today on my jeans will have to be replaced with skirts and shorts. I thought I was going to be able to wait for a bit longer, but it’s simply too hot out there! We haven’t turned on the air con in our flat yet, or at least the plan was not to, until it gets unbearable. But then yesterday, my bf came back from a work trip to Finland, and went straight for the air con.

Unbearable! The air in our flat is too moist!” he said, and turned it on.
“Wuss” I said (and turned it off when he went to have a shower).

See. That’s why I don’t go on work trips to Scandinavia and breathe fresh, clean (cold) air. It makes you weak and sensitive.

No comments: