Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wedding time

The happy couple

Today’s the big day we’ve all been waiting for + the reason why I am currently in Sweden (no, I’m not here simply to go for runs even though it might sound like it). My oldest sister Nella is getting married! Me and my other sister are her bride’s maids and we’ve got a pretty big day ahead of us, starting off with getting our hair + make-up done at 9, followed by the traditional wedding shoot, then we’ll hit the church, then the venue and then there’ll be a big party… Better get going, and yes, I promise I’ll drink a lot of champagne all day long.

Biggest congratulations to my lovely sister Nella and her (in a few hours!) husband Michael!

(seeing that Michael is Danish half of the wedding party will be Danes... man, we're in for a big one. Danes sure know how to party).

7 comments:

Little Tiger said...

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Monsieur Beep! said...

Enjoy the day, and thanks for the vivid report! Looking forward to more news. Greetings, zai jian.

马麟 said...

Congratulations. Can't wait for the wedding pictures. Finger crossed. You'll post them right?

alice Honiqin said...

Hi I just want to say that I really like your blog and your interesting posts. Especially the ones where someone does something ridiculous and when you type the exchange you are always like, "Eh..."
And I also wanted to ask you if your blog is blocked in China? (b/c blogspot is blocked?)

thanks for your time!

Carl said...

Congrats to your sister and her soon-to-be husband, and I hope you have a fanastic time, Jonna!

Jonna Wibelius said...

Thanks for all the wishes you guys! My sister and Michael had the best wedding, both managed to say "I do" and the party that followed was great! Thanks again for all the wishes! :)

Alice -I think blogspot is still blocked in China yes. I use a VPN server so it doesn't affect my blogging.

Chrissy said...

Congratulations to the newlyweds!
It was such a beautiful wedding.

Hope you're having much fun!