Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Going down under


Finally, it's time! We're leaving to Australia today and I don't think I've been this excited about a trip... ever. I'm almost a bit freaked out because I'm scared I'm going to be disappointed due to sky-high expectations. But then again -how could I? I won't bring my computer so unless I manage to convince my significant other how important it is for me to blog while on a holiday (...) there won't be so much blog action going on. Until next year ;) Have a good one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you have a great flight and enjoy NYE in WA! Id love to see Perth, its on my list for the next trip. Actually Im surprised that your heading there, I recall the best place in the world to celebrate NYE is in Sydney... Memories a friends son is there and me Im homesick after all these yrs but I gotta get back to my baby...

Anonymous said...

You can't possibly be dissapointed with Australia. It's the best place on earth. You'll fall in love!