Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am so hungry!!!!!!!

I even want to eat this piece of lotus. And I don't like lotus. At all. Yuk. But still... mmmm.... yum.... (Oh, the girl in the photo is my friend Malin who came to visit last fall. She didn't like the lotus either)

I feel close to inhuman today. In 2 days I have lost around 5 kg but today I am ignoring my flu. I will eat. I will go to class. I will then go to Shanghai. And I will eat again. This thing about losing your appetite during a stomach flu doesn’t appeal to me. When I can’t eat I simply wanna eat more, if that makes any sense. One place where I won’t be eating ever again, however, is the Mr Pizza place in SIP, Suzhou. Not only did they try to keep my change last Friday, but they also did this to me. Bastards.


3 comments:

Lullun said...

Mr Pizza låter verkligen som en nitlott på många sätt. Hoppas verkligen du kryar på dig snart!!

Anonymous said...

What is lotus? It looked quite tasty...

Jonna Wibelius said...

It's like a vegetable.. lotus root. The Chi likes to eat it in soups, a la carte and w pork if I don't remember things wrong. I personally don't like it. I think it looks like an uncooked sausage, and I don't like sausages either. The taste isn't too strong but still.. nah, not for me.