Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's all about details


Speaking of shopping (sorry guys, you’ll be bored with today’s posts). Check out those glittery shoe laces my Chinese friend picked up for me at a street vendor?! I don’t care that my brother claims they make my shoes look like alien-shoes, I think they are so cute! Five kuais for 2 pairs of shimmering laces, although my friend was disappointed with this price:

-2 kuais for 2 pairs is more like it, she said.
-Uhu… I replied. Knowing that I probably would have ended up paying double what she did for just one pair!

Where to shop: street vendors (no, not the ones selling the fake stuff, obviously!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow
I haven't checked in on your blog for a while and all I see is blog entries about shopping!! I guess you are keeping yourself busy ;)

Anyway, get well soon~

Anonymous said...

that's some hot shoe laces, i need to get me some of those for my sneakers.

Jonna Wibelius said...

Pingu -yes, what can I say... the things u do to make uself feel better when u r sick?! I actually haven't gone shopping for a long time though. That's what moving from Shanghai to Suzhou does to you. :)

lei -I know, aren't they hot?! I asked my friend to buy me another 2 pairs... pink and green. Alien feet, here I come!